Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have a shop?
- Not yet. We currently are an internet only store. We plan to someday open a store.
- Do you offer these shirts in any other colors?
- Yes. We cannot fit all of the shirts we sell on our website at this time. So please contact us with the style of shirt you want and the color you want and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Are your shirts machine washable?
- We highly recommend dry cleaning for all of our button down shirts. Classic Polos, Modern Polos, & T-shirts are machine washable. We highly recommend you hang dry Polo Dresses.
- Do you ship internationally?
- We currently only ship in the United States.
- Do you sell shirts without the fabric sewn on?
- Yes. Shirts without the contrasting fabric sewn on are $39.99
- Where are your shirts made?
- We are a Massachusetts based company and all of our craftsmanship is done locally.
- From time of purchase, how long does it take for the shirt to arrive?
- 10 – 15 business days, since each shirt is custom made and our dedication to only the highest of quality.
- What types of payment do you accept?
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal
- What is your return policy?
- Since each of our shirts are custom made for each individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges.
Please make sure to see our size chart before placing your order.
We stand behind our craftsmanship and want each customer to be 100% satisfied.
If you are unsatisfied with our craftsmanship we will gladly refund your money or reconstruct the shirt for you.
- Do your shirts run true to size?
- Please see our size guide (PDF).